Jordan took her first trip to the Carolina mountains this past weekend. We stayed in Asheville, drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway, went to the top of Mt. Mitchell. Here are a few shots of the trip.




On the parkway... Walking with Daddy around the lake in Montreat...at the top of Mt. Mitchell...and cruising around Asheville!
2 comments:
Wow, that is great! I am just a little jealous that you are so close to the mountains. It looks like you all had lots of fun. Is Jordan walking by herself yet, or is she still holding onto people and things?
She looks like she is going to start running any minute.
Also, I really like her shirt in that last picture. Lovely.
Take to the Highway - just like the James Taylor song. Looks like she had lots of fun and beautiful places to explore. I think she might be a mountain girl, just like her mom. Love you, Grandma ellphi
Post a Comment