Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
next few steps
Jordan was practicing walking solo last night during small group. Our friend, Kenneth, was quick enough to catch a few shots on the camera for all to see!
With her smiling face, you can almost hear her squeals of delight!I can imagine how happy she was to entertain her parents. What a happy face. Much love and kisses!
3 comments:
Time to secure the house! Sarah, I can see your grandma Jane in your smile.
You guys, you all look like you are having so much fun. Thanks for sharing the picture.
With her smiling face, you can almost hear her squeals of delight!I can imagine how happy she was to entertain her parents. What a happy face. Much love and kisses!
Post a Comment