
(The birthday boy is the shark in the middle who had just removed the dragon's head prior to the picture.)Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.

(The birthday boy is the shark in the middle who had just removed the dragon's head prior to the picture.)
3 comments:
wow. I'd say it wasn't so much of a test of your resolve as it was a total obliteration of your resolve.
but, dang, those are some cute kiddies in that picture!
I must admit that I am a little sad we won't be dressing Aidan up this year. Mainly, though, it's because we figured he would go to bed too early to really do any trick-or-treating and because we figured that he wouldn't remember anything anyways.
These kids in these pictures have on serious costumes! I mean that shark costume is...wow.
Hey, we accidentally went trick-or-treating with our neighbors (they dressed their little boy up in lederhosen and he looked like a darling little German boy who would have been in the book Heidi or something). Anyways, I was just going over to return something we'd borrowed and Anna was all like "come on and go with us". When I said Aidan did not have a costume, she pointed to his camoflouge pants and said he as dressed up "commando style". So, we went with Anna and Matt and Webb to a couple of houses before heading home for dinner and a bath.
One of the houses we stopped at had a little boy (Damien) who is a year and a half. He was running around in his diaper. He also had the shark costume, but it frightened him, so he would not let his mother dress him in it. He wound up going trick-or-treating in some halloween pajamas that were black with a skeleton painted on the front. he was very cute, even if they couldn't get him to wear the shark costume. Maybe he'll still be able to fit in it next year?
Post a Comment