She's too cute! Getting so big! Hey, I clicked on the link for the girls' cousins Chloe and Luke, and saw that your nephew Luke was wearing what I think is a Geneseo shirt! That's where I went to college! Small world.
oh my goodness... i found myself on my side with my face right up next to the computer screen talking to baby stella james. talk about dorky!! we need a web cam!! nai nai
6 comments:
Very cute. Good job Stella :)
What a cutie.
How fun that she is "talking" with you! Very sweet girl!
She's too cute! Getting so big! Hey, I clicked on the link for the girls' cousins Chloe and Luke, and saw that your nephew Luke was wearing what I think is a Geneseo shirt! That's where I went to college! Small world.
yeah, Jamie's cousin Karen went to Geneseo! i forgot you did, too! :)
oh my goodness... i found myself on my side with my face right up next to the computer screen talking to baby stella james. talk about dorky!!
we need a web cam!!
nai nai
Post a Comment