Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
I am a die-hard fan!!!
Yay Stella! What a precious girl! We want to see more of those big smiles. Love to all.
Chloe, Luke, and I watched it a few times this morning. So cute :)
oh she is working so hard to get that smile out! it is amazing to watch. she is a happy girl. never mind the dorky audio, mommy. nai nai
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am a die-hard fan!!!
Yay Stella! What a precious girl! We want to see more of those big smiles. Love to all.
Chloe, Luke, and I watched it a few times this morning. So cute :)
oh she is working so hard to get that smile out! it is amazing to watch. she is a happy girl. never mind the dorky audio, mommy.
nai nai
Post a Comment