Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Showing off
Immediately after publishing the previous post, Jordan decided to show her walking skills and wanted to be sure that you all saw her stuff. She can be quite adamant, so here's another picture.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is looking very grown up with her shopping cart. I hope she's planning on a shopping trip with Grandma. Love you all, Ellphi
Oh, my goodness...she has grown so fast. It just seems like yesterday that I was visiting you at the hospital and she had just been born...
I can't believe how fast it all goes by...(although i admit that for the first two months I did not think time would ever speed up...probably all that sleep deprivation).
2 comments:
She is looking very grown up with her shopping cart. I hope she's planning on a shopping trip with Grandma. Love you all, Ellphi
Oh, my goodness...she has grown so fast. It just seems like yesterday that I was visiting you at the hospital and she had just been born...
I can't believe how fast it all goes by...(although i admit that for the first two months I did not think time would ever speed up...probably all that sleep deprivation).
Anyways, hurrah for the wonderful steps!
Post a Comment