Thursday, September 29, 2005

Counting Sheep

The developmental information for this age (10 months) states that children may begin to test parents at bed time.

Jordan has no idea what they're talking about.

(Photo taken at 8:45 PM...Jordan's bedtime-7:30 PM...oh well!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did that wide awake girl come from? If I remember correctly, her momma was out like a light by 8 o'clock every night!

Sarah said...

She usually is a very good sleeper once we can convince her that sleep is a good thing. She just doesn't like the "going to bed" part!

Kellsey said...

Aidan hasn't started testing us with his sleep, but boy has he started testing us with the diaper change! the other day I had to wrestle him down and hold him down with one of my legs on the floor just so I could get the diaper on him. I was so frustrated.

I think he knew it, too. I didn't yell or anything, but I just think he could sense it. After that, for the rest of the afternoon, Aidan would come up to me about every 5 to 10 minutes and hug me. I think he was trying to appease me or something. It was very sweet. I wasn't frustrated anymore, but he just kept coming back.

Also, I just want to celebrate that it was only 81 degrees yesterday. This was wonderful as it had been 108 on Tuesday. SOOOOO HOT!

love you guys!

Nathan said...

Very cute picture :) Chloe's transitioning from two naps to one and that hasn't been easy at all! So I feel for you :)
jlc