Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Another shameless plug
I posted a while back about my friend Amie's company, Wild Olive Tees. They are doing another giveaway for their new kids' shirts (and I really, really want to win). BUT, I also know that many of you readers are people of faith and I want to share again about what they are doing. They make sassy, inspirational t-shirts AND share their profits with those in need. Currently, their charity is Love Without Boundaries. Having just spent a long weekend of fun with my two sisters who were adopted from China (pictures soon!), this reminds me of how special the work they are doing is. So, if you are curious, take a peek at Wild Olive Tees. They've just introduced a kids' line, and have some new gorgeous womens' shirts since I last posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a very cool charity!
Post a Comment