Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

While we typically travel for Christmas, we decided to stick close this year in hopes that Baby Brother might make his grand entrance. We enjoyed a Charlotte Christmas for the first time ever.
Here is Jordan on Christmas Eve.

She was very excited to read "The Night Before Christmas" with Daddy

The girls received some Lincoln Logs from Grandma & Papa Goose. They LOVED them!

Here is the finished project. Jordan was very proud.

Stella has pneumonia and isn't much in the holiday spirit.
Here's what a lot of the day looked like for her. Poor baby.

She did manage to play with a few toys...
that Jordan unwrapped for her.

Whenever anyone asked Jordan what she wanted for Christmas, she kept saying "tie shoes."

Our friend Brian got Jordan a Hello Kitty toaster, knowing her love of Hello Kitty AND toast. She insisted on Hello Kitty toast and a candy cane for lunch. And why not--it was Christmas!

At dinner time, we all took turns trying to get Stella to smile or laugh.
Here she is trying not to smile.

We hope all you blog readers had a very merry day, full of love and reflection.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like fun, except for poor Stella. Maybe today will be better, we sure miss you all.

jess said...

awwwww, we'll miss you guys this year. i feel bad for poor little stella...being sick on christmas is no fun. looks like jordan had a great time - i like the log cabin!

Janna said...

poor stella!:( hopefully she gest to feeling better soon. we miss you guys!

Janna said...

oops....that was supposed to say "gets"

Mellodee said...

Great log cabin, Jordan. Stella looks like she is not having much fun, but daddy can make it better and it looks like he did. Love to all.

Kim said...

Oh my! I did not know Stella had pneumonia! I need to check the blog more often I guess. So sorry. Poor Stella and everyone.

Kellsey said...

I am now on my THIRD hard drive. Lost your blog address again. I am SO GLAD that you sent it with your christmas card!!! YEA!!!!

Funny thing, Aidan and Honor both had Pneumonia this Christmas, too, and I got Aidan that same set of Lincoln Logs that comes in the big round tin.

SO FUN! Man, I am so glad to have found you again!

I hope that Stella is over her pneumonia and CONGRATULATIONS on Davis!!!!