Monday, August 25, 2008

Cloth Diapers



So, after a lot of contemplation, I decided to make the jump to cloth diapers for Stella. Lots of factors went into this decision, but overall, I just am trying in general to put less stuff into the trash and make small "green" changes. And, it is a lot different & easier than it was when we were kids... So, here is Stella sporting her new diaper & wrap cover. I think she looks pretty cute. The only downside is that she has figured out how to remove them, something she never did with her Pampers...weird. Thanks to all the friends who encouraged me to make the switch!

4 comments:

jess said...

way to go, sarah! she does look cute. those are the exact same covers we have! here's one little tip: take the time to fasten the velcro tabs down before you wash them - it keeps the velcro from wearing down. and i'm sure you know not to dry them. well, good luck!

Jan said...

Very cute, good luck.

Mellodee said...

So she's our little "green" girl, huh? Good for you mom for teaching her early.

Kim said...

Just when you are getting into them, I'm starting to get sick of them!