Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
What fun! Good job Jordan! :)
YEA! I am so impressed--Jordan is such a big girl!We haven't even imagined getting a big boy bike...hmmmm....perhaps we should imagine and then perhaps more.
This is so great Jordan! You will be able to ride your bike while Stella rides in the stroller. That will be fun. I can't wait to see you next week. Love, gramms
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What fun! Good job Jordan! :)
YEA! I am so impressed--Jordan is such a big girl!
We haven't even imagined getting a big boy bike...hmmmm....perhaps we should imagine and then perhaps more.
This is so great Jordan! You will be able to ride your bike while Stella rides in the stroller. That will be fun. I can't wait to see you next week. Love, gramms
Post a Comment