Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
It doesn't get much sweeter than that! :)
Very sweet :) My favorite is the fourth one down where you can see Stella's forehead wrinkling...my babies had that look a lot! I loved it ;)
These are lovely. What two sweet and precious girls. Jordan is being the best big sister and it looks like Stella adores her already. Love, Gramms
Just adorable!
That is so cute! They will be good friends!
ditto on Christine's comment. I was going to say the exact same thing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It doesn't get much sweeter than that! :)
Very sweet :) My favorite is the fourth one down where you can see Stella's forehead wrinkling...my babies had that look a lot! I loved it ;)
These are lovely. What two sweet and precious girls. Jordan is being the best big sister and it looks like Stella adores her already. Love, Gramms
Just adorable!
That is so cute! They will be good friends!
ditto on Christine's comment. I was going to say the exact same thing!
Post a Comment