This is so precious! Jordan is being a very good big sister! Gentle and kind. Good Job Jordan! Stella is so precious too. Keep the pics coming! I love 'em!
Hannah saw this last night several times. She didn't want me to close the Jordan and Stella Show blog iste, so I left it up for her to look at over and over. She really liked it and can't wait to meet Stella and see Jordan again. We love you and are looking forward to our trip in July. Love, Gramms and Auntie Hannah
6 comments:
that is sooooo cute! i can't wait to meet her and see Jordan!
This is so precious! Jordan is being a very good big sister! Gentle and kind. Good Job Jordan! Stella is so precious too. Keep the pics coming! I love 'em!
We watched this over and over, over and over, over and over.
that is really, really cute. i can't believe how old jordan looks! what a sweet sister.
Hannah saw this last night several times. She didn't want me to close the Jordan and Stella Show blog iste, so I left it up for her to look at over and over. She really liked it and can't wait to meet Stella and see Jordan again. We love you and are looking forward to our trip in July. Love, Gramms and Auntie Hannah
This might be the darn cutest thing I have ever seen. Really. Cuter than that video of the puppy that falls asleep standing up even, and thats big.
Post a Comment