Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
Responding for Nai Nai:Oh, that is so cute! Did you see that, Janegrace? Jordan's wearing your dress!
Comment from Aunt Janegrace:Jordan? You look adorable!!! I can't wait to visit you again. I want you to hug Mama and Baba for me. I love you the Earth and back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan, you looks so sweet and summery. And I see you are taking very good care of your baby. See you and Stella soon, love gramms
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Responding for Nai Nai:
Oh, that is so cute! Did you see that, Janegrace? Jordan's wearing your dress!
Comment from Aunt Janegrace:
Jordan? You look adorable!!! I can't wait to visit you again. I want you to hug Mama and Baba for me. I love you the Earth and back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan, you looks so sweet and summery. And I see you are taking very good care of your baby. See you and Stella soon, love gramms
Post a Comment