Saturday, June 30, 2007

cuteness doesn't translate...

Stella is a cutie. This isn't just a mommy's opinion; we have lots of friends and several strangers who will verify this fact. ;)

However, the cuteness factor is just not fully captured by the camera. She'll be incredibly cute, I grab the camera, and snap a photo. And on the screen it is just not as cute as she really is. So, if you don't live here, you'll just have to come see for yourself. In the meantime, here are some substitutes for the real thing...







5 comments:

Janna said...

She definitely looks cute!

Jan said...

I agree, very cute.

Christine Luppino said...

I concur...very high on the cuteness factor....and beautiful eyes...

Mellodee said...

She is adorable and very cute!

Being Write with God said...

Some things simply need to be experienced in person to capture the true beauty. Earth from moon. The Grand Canyon. Stella.