Friday, February 02, 2007

SNOW!



Yesterday, we woke up to the first snowfall in Charlotte since before Jordan was born. We bundled up and went outside to play. Her biggest question was "Can I eat snow??" By afternoon it had turned rainy, so the snow didn't last, but it made for a fun morning.

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Looks like fun and Jordan looks warm and cozy. We're enjoying snow here too. :)
Janna

Kim said...

I wish we had snow here too!

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful. I love snow.

And, may I add, how strange that we had snow here in Austin before you had snow in Charlotte...what are the odds that THAT will ever happen again?

Ellphi said...

She's so cute bundled up in her coat, hat and mittens. If she'd like more, tell her Gramms would love to share what she has in Colorado. It's still waist-high on my patio! It did warm up to 45 degrees today - whoo hoo! Actually, it felt like 60. We're looking forward to a few more days above freezing! Give JL a big hug from Gramms!

Anonymous said...

She's a natural snow bunny. We are tired of the snow here, 49 straight days of snow cover approaching the record of 63 days. I hope we have an early spring.

Being Write with God said...

Yeah, like your little bro said, if you all want some more snow, I've got a backyard full. But Jordan Lily is a real natural, in all elements!