Documenting the life & times of Jordan Lily, Stella James, and Davis Isaiah - for and by the people who love them most.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
A Model in the Making
Jordan's Aunt Rachel is a really talented photographer! Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Jordan found that she really liked posing for pictures whenever Aunt Rachel had the camera. Here are a few favorite shots.
Jordan & Mommy
Playing with some apples
After Daddy said Jordan could not play in the big kids' "sootball" (football) game
These are wonderful pictures and they reaffirm just how special our Jordan is. Nice job Rachel - but I suspect it was easy to do since you had such great family to photograph. Much love to Jordan and her family - Gramms
4 comments:
beautiful!
Many great pictures from this year's
Thanksgiving. I think that it was one of the best ever. Thanks for being part of it.
GG
These are wonderful pictures and they reaffirm just how special our Jordan is. Nice job Rachel - but I suspect it was easy to do since you had such great family to photograph. Much love to Jordan and her family - Gramms
Good to see pics of each of the henderson clan.
Thanks for sharing them!
I especially liked the one titled "somebody needs a nap"
Post a Comment